The ArtScroll Women's Siddur - Ohel Sarah Hebrew- English: Sefard - Pocket Size - Yerushalayim Brown Leather
In the spirit of the traditional "Korban Minchah" Siddur, the unique Siddur used by Jewish Women for generations - we proudly present, The Klein Edition Siddur Ohel Sarah - The Women's Siddur
As a woman why would YOU want this Siddur?
You get all the benefits of the Classic Hebrew/English ArtScroll Siddur plus all these great additions:
- An inspiring new Overview by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
- Integrated Halachic sections and instructions for women
- Women's Halachic guidelines for Shabbos and Yom Tov candle lighting, separating challah, Kiddush, Havdalah and much more...
- Additional hard-to-find prayers NOT found in a regular Siddur, including prayers for:
- ■ Wedding day ■ Pregnancy and childbirth ■ Raising Children ■ When visiting Holy places in Israel
- Perek Shirah and Iggeres HaRamban - with English translation
- The entire Tehillim/Psalms in an easy-to- read font size
The perfect gift for a Bas Mitzvah, Kallah, graduate, etc.
Heirloom edition: Printed on acid-free paper that will not yellow. Side-sewn and ultra-reinforced for generations of use.
Dimensions: 5.25 x 8.25 inches