Comments, laws, customs, stories, and perspectives on Elul, Selichos, and the Yamim Nora'im
By Rabbi Avraham Yeshayahu Shteinman (Compiled by)
The time between Elul and Yom Kippur.
Forty of the holiest - and perhaps the most important - days of our year.
Imagine having Rav Chaim Kanievsky shlita guiding you each and every day.
Written by Maran HaRav Chaim Kanievsky's grandson, Rabbi Avraham Yeshayahu Shteinman, who has been spending time daily with him for many years, Rav Chaim on Elul and the Yamim Noraim includes stories, commentary, laws, customs, and perspectives on the awesome time between the month of Elul and Yom Kippur.
This sefer includes:
- Rav Chaim's answers to questions on the laws and customs of Selichos, Elul, Rosh Hashanah, Aseres Yemei Teshuvah, Yom Kippur
- His explanation of the meaning of many of the prayers of these exalted days
- His comments on the Torah readings of the Yamim Noraim
- His personal practices
- His insights on Selichos, Vidui, and the Thirteen Attributes of Mercy
- His inspirational words on repentance, mussar, prayer, the blowing of the shofar, and many more vital topics
- Many inspiring stories about Rav Chaim and lhbch"h the Rebbetzin