Neviim - Chinuch Tiferes Rus Volume 2: Shmuel 1-2
Regular price $14.07 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Newly designed and typeset, based upon extensive consultation with scores of educators and reading specialists, this new innovative Navi will be welcomed by teachers, students, and shul-goers.
- Large, clear type
- Extra-reinforced side-sewn binding for durability
- Meforshim fully vowelized (Menukad), while maintaining the layout of the standard edition, allowing the two editions to be easily used in the same class
- Comfortable spacing between lines and a clean page design
- Page headings designed to help find the place easily
- Layout of all the meforshim text especially formatted for ease of use, including the bolding and nikkud (vowelization) of each heading
- Includes Targum Yonoson, Metzudos Dovid and Metzudos Tzion
- The Targum on each page begins ands end at the same words as the Text of the Navi
- The appendix includes the complete text of the Sefer, indicating the shoresh (root) of the word and its binyan (grammatical structure)
- Over twenty full-color pages with many important charts, illustrations and maps to help young and old alike understand the material.