Newly designed and typeset, based upon extensive consultation with scores of educators and reading specialists, this new innovative Navi will be welcomed by teachers, students, and shul-goers.
- Large, clear type
- Extra-reinforced side-sewn binding for durability
- Meforshim fully vowelized (Menukad), while maintaining the layout of the standard edition, allowing the two editions to be easily used in the same class
- Comfortable spacing between lines and a clean page design
- Page headings designed to help find the place easily
- Layout of all the meforshim text especially formatted for ease of use, including the bolding and nikkud (vowelization) of each heading
- Includes Targum Yonoson, Metzudos Dovid and Metzudos Tzion
- The Targum on each page begins ands end at the same words as the Text of the Navi
- The appendix includes the complete text of the Sefer, indicating the shoresh (root) of the word and its binyan (grammatical structure)
- Over twenty full-color pages with many important charts, illustrations and maps to help young and old alike understand the material.