Edmond J. Safra- French Ed Talmud- Eruvin Vol 2 (52b-105a) [Hardcover]
ArtScroll's "French Revolution" continues!
The Edmond J. Safra French Edition Talmud
The Schottenstein Edition Talmud Bavli sparked an ongoing revolution in the Jewish world, opening the Talmud's vast wisdom to hundreds of thousands. The Schottenstein Edition Hebrew Talmud continued bringing ArtScroll's innovative features to tens of thousands more.
And then it was the turn for French speakers to rejoice, with the publication of the Edmond J. Safra French Edition Talmud. In France, Switzerland, Belgium, Israel, and Canada, French speakers could now enjoy the many features of the Schottenstein Edition, beautifully adapted into French by a team of scholars, translators, and editors.
Every volume includes the features that made the Schottenstein Edition Talmud a household word - and all in beautiful French!
- Every word of the text appears, vowelized and translated
- Each phrase is explained so that the reader understands the reasoning and flow
- Each question, answer, proof and rebuttal is introduced so that the reader will know where the Gemara is taking him
- Notes expand on the explanation of the Gemara's points, and explain unfamiliar ideas without interrupting the flow of the text
- Detailed diagrams
- Introductions to the entire tractate and to each topic, wherever necessary
- Glossary explains key expressions in each tractate
- Rashi headings in bold type
- Each translation page faces Gemara page of the classic Vilna Shas
- 9" x 12" page size
- Acid-free paper
- Magnificent specially sculpted cover
- Reinforced deluxe library binding for long use