Chumash - Chinuch Tiferes Micha'el With Vowelized Rashi Text - 5 Volome - Full Set - חמשה חומשי תורה המלא - עם רשי מנוקד מהורדת תפארת מיכאל
Newly designed and typeset, based upon extensive consultation with scores of educators and reading specialists, this new innovative chumash will be welcomed by teachers, students, and shul-goers.
- Large, clear type
- This edition features the Rashi text fully vowelized (Menukad), while maintaining the layout of the standard edition, allowing the two editions to be easily used in the same class
- Extra-reinforced side-sewn binding for durability
- Comfortable spacing between lines and a clean page design
- Page headings designed to help find the place easily
- Layout of Chumash and Rashi text especially formatted for ease of use, including the bolding and nikkud (vowelization) of each heading
- Verses cited within Rashi's commentary are vowelized
- Includes Targum Onkelos, Baal HaTurim and Ikkar Sifsei Chachamim
- The Targum on each page begins ands end at the same words as the Chumash
- The appendix includes the complete text of Sefer Bereishis, indicating the shoresh (root) of the word and its binyan (grammatical structure)
- Introductions to each Haftarah explain the the connection to the Parashah or yom tov
- Listing of the acronyms used by Rashi and their meanings
- Many full-color pages with many important charts, illustrations and maps to help young and old alike understand the material.
Dimensions: 6.8 x 9.3 inches