Newly designed and typeset, based upon extensive consultation with scores of educators and reading specialists, this new innovative chumash will be welcomed by teachers, students, and shul-goers.
- Large, clear type
- Extra-reinforced side-sewn binding for durability
- Comfortable spacing between lines and a clean page design
- Page headings designed to help find the place easily
- Layout of Chumash and Rashi text especially formatted for ease of use, including the bolding and nikkud (vowelization) of each heading
- Verses cited within Rashi's commentary are vowelized
- Includes Targum Onkelos, Baal HaTurim and Ikkar Sifsei Chachamim
- The Targum on each page begins ands end at the same words as the Chumash
- The appendix includes the complete text of Sefer Bereishis, indicating the shoresh (root) of the word and its binyan (grammatical structure)
- Introductions to each Haftarah explain the the connection to the Parashah or yom tov
- Listing of the acronyms used by Rashi and their meanings
- Many full-color pages with many important charts, illustrations and maps to help young and old alike understand the material.
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 9.3 inches