Stone Edition Chumash Full Size Special Limited Edition - Hand Tooled Leather
Limited edition heirloom for tomorrow awaits you today A personalized, first-edition copy of the Stone Chumash, with a custom-crafted, hand-tooled leather binding. The personalized parchment page will contain your name and/or the recipient and occasion of your gift and it will be signed by Rabbi Nosson Scherman. It's ideal for a corporate gift, a special gesture in honor of a wedding or other event, or the enhancement of a beautiful home. This is a rare and limited opportunity to acquire a work of art that will grow in value as generations go by. First Edition Genuine Leather
A Classic in its own time - The entire Chumash, newly reset, in one beautiful volume with a new, contemporary English translation of the Torah, faithful to Rashi and the classic Rabbinic commentators, and an anthologized commentary by a team of scholars, under the editorship of Rabbi Nosson Scherman. This commentary draws on the spectrum of biblical commentaries, from the Talmud, Midrash, and the classic Rabbinic commentators, and includes insights of contemporary greats. Also includes: Hebrew/Aramaic texts of Rashi and Onkelos, newly set according to the most accurate texts.
- Haftaros with new translation, and introductory comments introducing the haftarah and relating it to the Torah reading.
- The Five Megillos with translation and commentary.
- Comprehensive index.
- Lightweight, opaque, acid-free paper for decades of quality use.
- Special section for your own genealogy and family milestones.
- Ultra-reinforced binding, using the most durable materials.
- Elegantly gilded page heads.
- Ribbon place-marker. The Chumash of choice for synagogue and home!
- The stone edition of the chumash now comes with ultra-reinforced binding
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 9.25 inches